2015 Memories & Thank You!
Folks, it’s been a bucket list year. Below are some golden memories & thoughts from 2015. Click on the links to relive the pics and hear the songs!
1. Playing a sold out Royal Albert Hall in London show with my band Sugar + The Hi-Lows
2. Performing "Just You" and "Back Burner" at The Ryman at the sold out Ten out of Tenn Show
3. “Radar” featured on the 1st Calvin Klein perfume release in 21 years, CK2 commercial
4. Performing at the 1st country music show ever held at The Apollo Theater in Harlem w/ Kacey Musgraves
5. 107 degrees & wouldn’t have it any other way performing at Austin City Limits Music Festival for the 1st time
6. “Meet Me Here” from Tunnel Deluxe release on BUZZ FEED going viral for Vampire Diaries
7. Releasing ‘High Roller’ and recording a dance music video with friends and fans
8. Releasing Tunnel Deluxe complete with Remixes
9. New Music feat on Castle, Vampire Diaries, Chasing Life, Lost Girl, Mysteries of Laura & more!
10. Having the best fans, friends & supporters in the world & getting to see you all over the globe on tour with Sugar & The Hi-Lows and Kacey Musgraves! And singing Auld Lang Syne Sugar style to 150,000 of you!